Purpose of Association
- Support and promote Family Day Care Educators in South Australia
- Form Partnership with Family Day Care Australia to work together
- To advocate for Parents and Families to provide the best outcomes for childcare
- To support and guide Educators with advice and information on quality child care practices in Family Day Care
- Engage with Government and Non-Government agencies in South Australia and interstate consultations
- Engage in partnership with all stakeholders in fostering quality childcare and building a strong future foundation for Family Day Care
Philosophy of Association
As united Educators we can shape the future of Family Day Care together.
Educators are self employed and work independently of other Educators.
with networking and unity by way of your State Association, concerns and advice can be communicated to all.
How information is distributed to Educators
- Minutes from monthly meetings
- Group visits/networks to Educators across the state
- Scheme newsletter articles
- Training sessions
- E-news with FDCA
- E-news from FDC State Association relevant information
Partnerships with the Association
To View the Memorandum OF Understanding that we hold with the Department of Education and Child Development (DECD) click here
Business to support You
click on Advertise to be directed to web site