How do I become a Delegate for the Committee?
- You are elected on by yourself or another at the AGM or not more than two persons co-opted by the Committee subsequent to the Annual General Meeting. PROVIDED THAT not more than three members of the Committee shall be associated with the same Family Day Care scheme. If not all positions filled, additional Educators from a scheme can be voted on by the committee.
- Your position is valid for 1 year, you may re-elect subsequent years for as long as you wish.
- You have to be a current financial member of the FDC Educators Association of SA.
- There are 15 Member places available.
- There are 4 office bearers from the 15, who are voted upon at the AGM These 4 positions are:
No Office Bearer shall hold the same office for more than 3 successive years. An exception to this rule would be; the inability to fill this position and the previous office bearer is willing to continue and all members present and voting agree.
Portfolios available within the Committee
|Project Officer|| || || |